Love s’mores? Love cocktails? You will LOVE this! Serve this up at your next swanky dinner party, and everyone will know you’re the host/hostess with the mostest! Just a note: wait until the last minute to roast up the marshmallows, that way, they don’t slide down the wooden skewers. Serves 4.
- 1 cup of crushed graham crackers
- 8 marshmallows
- a bit of sugar dissolved in water (this is to dip the rim of the glasses into-makes ‘em sticky before you coat with graham)
- 1 Cup of Marshmallow Vodka
- 1/2 Cup of White chocolate or Milk Chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 Cup of milk
- 8 TBSP chocolate syrup (the kind you pour over ice cream)
- 4 wooden skewers
Dissolve the sugar (about 1 TBSP sugar into one 1/2 Cup water) into the water. Dip the rim of your cocktail glasses into the water, then into the graham cracker crumbs. Set aside. Place two marshmallows at the end of each skewer and set aside.